Background

Friday, 27 October 2017

Autumnal Love

Hi Everyone, 

I haven't posted in a while, I really don't know where the time seems to be going! It is a nice autumnal day here in the UK & I spotted this great challenge over at Card Concept here is the inspirational image:

A wonderful autumnal theme, so I made this lovely card:


This stamp set creates so much depth with just a couple of stamps, I then just added a bold sentiment mounted on a scalloped edge square with some jute twine. 

Thank you for stopping by & happy stamping, 

X Jessie B X

2 comments:

  1. Your sunflowers are so beautiful! Great card! Thanks for joining us at theCard Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your sweet sunflowers! The colors are fabulous together as well as your finishing touches- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete